Jun 15, 2015
Download D.El.Ed ( C.T ), B.Ed 2015 Exam Admit Card (LINK ADDED)
Candidates can download their Admit Cards From 15 June, 2015 at 6.00PM onwards.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
Click on respective stream, then enter your Application ID to view & print your Admit card.
BEST OF LUCK!!
Click here to download B.H.Ed. Admit cards
Click here to download D.El.Ed. (C.T.) Admit cards
Click here to download M.Ed Admit cards
Click here to download M. Phil. Admit cards
- The test shall commence sharp at 10:30 am. The candidates are required to take their seats in the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- The candidates are required to occupy the seats allotted to them. The candidates are not allowed to change their seats or examination halls.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination Centre and take the examination after the commencement of the examination.
- They are not allowed to bring any baggage/ luggage to the venue of the examination. The centre Superintendent shall not be responsible for the loss of any such belongings of the candidates.
- The candidates will be given the OMR sheets, 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. They are required to fill up the particulars in the OMR sheet by using blue/ black ball point pen only. Use of pencil or any other writing material is not allowed.
- The test booklet will be supplied 5 minutes before the commencement of the examination. The candidates are not allowed to open the test booklets before the commencement of the examination.
- They are required to check carefully that the test booklet number is printed on the cover page and the test booklet contains such number of pages as mentioned in the cover page.
- In case of any discrepancy, they should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator.
- The candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall before the Answer sheets are collected and counted by the Invigilator.
- The candidates are required to strictly adhere to the rules of examination. Any candidate found to have resorted to unfair means or misconduct in the examination hall shall be expelled from the examination hall on the spot and his/her examination shall be cancelled. Criminal proceedings may be initiated against the candidates misbehaving with the Invigilators and attempting to disrupt the conduct of examination.
- The result of the Entrance Test does not ensure the confirmation and guarantee of admitting the student to the Course as it is subject to verification of the authenticity and appropriateness of the documents at the time of Admission. If any discrepancy is found at the time of admission, he / she will forfeit his / her seat.
- There would be negative marking for a wrong response as well as if more than one response given to a single question. 1/4 th marks i.e. 0.25 will be deducted for indicating incorrect response. More than one response for a question shall be treated as a wrong response.
- OMR sheets without "Question Set number" i.e. Set A/B/C/D mentioned on it will not be evaluated.
POST YOUR COMMENT USING FACEBOOK
About : SRIMAN BHABANI PRASAD PANDA
Owner/Designer of OdiaPortal.IN and India's #1 Pro-Wrestling Website ProWrestling.IN. I am a Web Devloper, Blogger, Teacher, Digital Photo designer. Former Student of Salipur College, Salipur; Salipur High School and Saraswati Shishu Vidya Mandira, Salipur. Follow Me on Facebook - Twitter