- Online filling up of Application Forms by the candidates 01.08.2016 to 25.08.2016
- Submission of hard copy of Online Application Form to the Headmasters / Headmistress by the candidates. By 25.08.2015
- Submission of countersigned hard copies of Application Forms by the Headmasters / Headmistress to the DEOs. By 30.08.2016
- Online Validation of Application Forms after scrutiny by District Education Officers By 10.09.2016
- Download of Admit Cards by the Heads of Institution after 15.10.2016
- Despatch of Roll Sheets to the Centres by TE and SCERT By 28.10.2016
- Date of Examination 06.11.2016 (Sunday)
CHECK NTS/NMMS 2016-17 RESULT
Documents to be submitted along with the Hard copy of the Online Application Form :
- Caste Certificate, as applicable, for SC / ST / OBC (SEBC) candidate issued by the concerned Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar.
- Disability Certificate for Physically Handicapped candidates issued by the concerned District Medical Board.
- Parental Income Certificate from the concerned Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar
- Children of BPL / Annapurna / Antordaya / Mo Kudia Yojana family can produce the supporting document.
- Filled in hard copies of Online Application Forms received after 25.08.2016 / not countersigned by the concerned Head of School will not be accepted.
- The candidate must have secured at least 55% marks (relaxable by 5% for reserved category ) in Class VII Annual Examination its equivalent.
- He / she must be studying in Class VIII during the academic session, 2016-2017 in Government / Government Aided (including Block Grant) / Local Body Schools of the state .
- His / her parental annual income from all sources should not be more than Rs.1,50,000.00 (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Thousand) only Students studying in Government Residential Schools like Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and Residential Schools under ST and SC Development Department, KGBV etc. where all expenses are paid not eligible for scholarship under the Scheme.
Best Of Luck!