1. The authority to log in will be Head of the Institution.
2. The “PRESENT STAFF STRENGTH” has to be filled up correctly.
3. After filling in all fields, upload full signature of the Head of the Institution and click “SUBMIT” button.
REGISTRATION OF TEACHERS :
1. Registration of teachers should be done one by one.
2. The number of teachers to be registered shall match with the present staff strength entered in the school profile.
3. For registration of Headmaster and Contract Teachers, an additional field has to be filled up i.e. the Stream :- either Arts or PCM or CBZ.
4. Always use the calendar to enter the date.
5. The following fields are to be filled up correctly. The exact date has to be mentioned for these fields failing which seniority can not be determined thereby registration number can not be generated.
[a] Date of 1st Joining into the service with the designation.
[b] Date of 1st Joining into the TGT post.
[c] Date of passing B.Ed.
6. Fill up other fields correctly and submit.
7. Similarly registration of teachers shall be done one by one till all the teachers have been registered.
8. Thereafter click on “Registered Teachers List” to view the data of the teachers already entered.
REGISTERED TEACHERS LIST :
1. In this section, some of the vital information of the registered teachers will be displayed.
2. Important point is that at right hand corner against each teacher, there are options given for “VIEW/ MODIFY/ DELETE”.
3. Data entered for each teacher can be viewed and edited.
4. After completion of edit for all teachers click on “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the top.
5. If you have not completed the registration a message will be shown for doing the registration of the teachers not done yet.
6. Again click on “FINAL SUBMIT” button. The print option will be displayed on the screen at the top right hand corner.
7. Click “Print” button to take the Registered List of Teachers.
8. It is to be noted that each teacher will be issued with an unique registration number which should be preserved for all times.
9. The registration number will be issued on a later date which can be known from the website : www.bseodisha.ac.in or from the office of the concerned District Education Officers. This will be made available during the month of March, 2017.
10. The print copy of the Registered List of Teachers has to be signed by all teachers, authenticated by the Head of the Institution and countersigned by the concerned District Education Officer.
11. The countersigned copy of the Registered List of Teachers shall be submitted at the respective zonal offices of the Board on or before 24/01/2017.
12. The registration fee of the school, @Rs.10/- per teacher shall have to be deposited through SBI Collect either by online or offline mode, just after submission of information under school profile. The registration of teachers can be done only after making payment and payment being authenticated by the server. The authentication of payment may take at best 12 hours.
13. The Head of the Institution will be solely responsible for registration of their teachers. Disciplinary action will be taken against the Head of the Institution in case registration could not be done within the stipulated date.
In case of any difficulty the concerned zonal offices be contacted in the following telephone numbers between 10.00 am 05.00 pm.