Feb 20, 2016
Apply: CM Award for Excellence & Innovation in Governance & Public Service Delivery 2014-2015
ABOUT THE AWARD: Government of Odisha have introduced "Chief Minister's Award for Excellence and Innovation in Governance and Public Service Delivery" to recognize the extraordinary and innovative work done by the officers of the State Government.
Objective of the Scheme
The Scheme is envisaged to acknowledge the outstanding and exemplary performance of the State civil servants. An illustrative list of work/projects, which may be considered for the award are given below:
1. Implementation of innovative scheme/projects;
2. Bringing in perceptible systemic changes and building up institutions;
3. Making public delivery systems efficient and corruption free;
4. Showing innovation and adaptation to meet the stakeholders' requirements;
5. Extraordinary performance in emergent situations like floods, earthquake etc.
6. Setting high standards of services and continued improvement, showing high leadership qualities and improving employee motivation etc.
Generally, not more than one award will be given in each area mentioned above.
To Read Detailed advertisement of the said Award, Please download below PDF file.
POST YOUR COMMENT USING FACEBOOK
About : SRIMAN BHABANI PRASAD PANDA
Owner/Designer of OdiaPortal.IN and India's #1 Pro-Wrestling Website ProWrestling.IN. I am a Web Devloper, Blogger, Teacher, Digital Photo designer. Former Student of Salipur College, Salipur; Salipur High School and Saraswati Shishu Vidya Mandira, Salipur. Follow Me on Facebook - Twitter