Jul 9, 2016
PMUY: Ujjwala Yojana BPL LPG Connection (Odisha) – Download Application Form & Eligibility Details
Pradhan Mantri "Ujjwala Yojana" Eligibility1. The applicant’s name should be in the list of SECC-2011 data.
2. The applicant should be a women above the age of 18 years.
3. The women applicant should belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL).
4. The women applicant should have a saving bank account in any nationalized bank across the country.
5. The applicant’s household should not already own a LPG connection in anyone’s name.
Documents Required For Registration1. One Photo ID (Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card)
2. One Recent Passport Size Photograph
3. BPL Certificate Authorized by Sarapanch / Municipality Chairman
4. BPL Ration Card
5. Rs. 1600/- per LPG connection
Pradhan Mantri "Ujjwala Yojana" - Download KYC Form (English)
POST YOUR COMMENT USING FACEBOOK
About : SRIMAN BHABANI PRASAD PANDA
Owner/Designer of OdiaPortal.IN and India's #1 Pro-Wrestling Website ProWrestling.IN. I am a Web Devloper, Blogger, Teacher, Digital Photo designer. Former Student of Salipur College, Salipur; Salipur High School and Saraswati Shishu Vidya Mandira, Salipur. Follow Me on Facebook - Twitter