Sep 10, 2016
BSE: Class IX Online Enrollment For 2018 Annual HSC Exam, Odisha - Complete Process
a. Mobile No. of the Head of the Institution
b. No. of Students to be Enrolled: School Regular (SR)
c. No. of Students to be Enrolled : Quasi Regular (QR)
d. Total No. of Students
e. Amount of Fee @Rs.40/- per student :
1. Click check box to proceed for payment and Click “Proceed” button.
2. Select State Corporate/ Institution as “Odisha” and Type of Corporate/ Institution as “Educational Institution” & Click "GO" to move to next Page.
3. Select Educational Institution Name as “Board of Secondary Education, Orissa, Cuttack” and “SUBMIT”
4. Select Payment category as, “Enrollment Fee for HSC Examination-2018".
5. Now you have to provide details of Payment. In this page, the following information should be entered;
a. School Code
b. Name of the School: (no characters shall be entered between the words)
c. Cell No of the Head of the Institution:
d. Total No of students to be Enrolled:
e. Total amount of Fee:
6. The total no. of students and amount of fee shall be entered as calculated earlier.
7. Please enter your name, Date of Birth and Mobile Number required to reprint your e-receipt/ remittance (PAP) form and “SUBMIT”
8. Information you have entered will be shown on the screen. Click “Confirm” to go for payment, if the entered data is correct or go back to correct the wrong information entered.
9. Now payment can be made either through ONLINE/OFFLINE mode. ONLINE payment can be made through SBI ATM cards/ Net Banking and OFFLINE Payment can be made through generation of Challan by the Bank.
10. After the Payment is made, Logout and wait for at best 12 hrs to make the Server authenticate the DU reference number, generated on Payment of Fee.
1. Address of School
2. Pin code
4. School Situated
5. Name of the Block/NAC/Municipality
6. School Category
7. Type of School
8. Name of the Bank
9. Name of the Bank Branch
10. Bank Account Number
11. Bank IFSC Code
12. Maximum Capacity of the School if Selected as examination Center
13. Name of the Head of Institution
14. Cell No. of the Head
15. Email ID of School
16. Full Signature of Head of the Institution (Maximum size 30KB)
2. Mother’s Name
3. Father’s Name
7. Student Category (SR/QR)
8. Date of Birth
9. Guardian Mobile No
10. Date of Admission in School
11. Appearing Code (A)
12. Cancelled T.C. No. & Date
13. First Language/Second Language/Third Language
14. Bank & Branch Name
15. Bank IFSC Code
16. Bank Account No
17. Whether Physically Challenged (if yes , Type of Physically Handicapped)
18. Participated in the National level games and sports (if yes, then certificate should be upload)
20. Pin code
22. Passport Size Photo (Size should be less than 50 KB)
23. Full Signature of the Candidate (Size should be less than 30 KB)
POST YOUR COMMENT USING FACEBOOK
About : SRIMAN BHABANI PRASAD PANDA
Owner/Designer of OdiaPortal.IN and India's #1 Pro-Wrestling Website ProWrestling.IN. I am a Web Devloper, Blogger, Teacher, Digital Photo designer. Former Student of Salipur College, Salipur; Salipur High School and Saraswati Shishu Vidya Mandira, Salipur. Follow Me on Facebook - Twitter