Jul 14, 2015
Apply Online For Auxiliary Nurses & Midwifery (ANM) Courses 2015-16
The candidates must have passed 10+2 with 40% mark from CHSE, Odisha or Equivalent or Open School recognized by State Government or National Institute of Open School recognized by central Government.
For SC/ST candidates the minimum mark required is 30% in the above courses.
- Candidates must have passed Odia upto M.E. Standard for seeking admission in INC recognized Government School Of Nursing and against 85% Govt. quaota seats of Private Schools. No Odia required for other 15% seats in Private School.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Only female candidates can apply.
- Phisically handicapped.
The age of the candidates should be atleast 17 years as on 31-12-2015..
Application fee Rs 300/-. fee is to be paid by the SBI Challan attached to the prospectus. You can download the prospectus from the below given link.
To Apply ANM Online application, candidates have to follow the below given step by step procedure.
1. Click on Download the SBI Challan to download the PDF Challan Form for ANM Post.
2. Then pay the fee in the SBI Bank, you will get the Challan number and Date.
3. Click On APPLY FOR ANM to enter in the site to apply for the ANM.
After filling all details, verify the data then click on the SUBMIT Button to complete the registration process.
Apply Online For Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (ANM) Courses 2015-16 odisha nursing education, gnm anm education, odisha 2015-16 nursing course, free nursing course odisha,
POST YOUR COMMENT USING FACEBOOK
About : SRIMAN BHABANI PRASAD PANDA
Owner/Designer of OdiaPortal.IN and India's #1 Pro-Wrestling Website ProWrestling.IN. I am a Web Devloper, Blogger, Teacher, Digital Photo designer. Former Student of Salipur College, Salipur; Salipur High School and Saraswati Shishu Vidya Mandira, Salipur. Follow Me on Facebook - Twitter