PAPER - I :- The candidates those have completed the +2 with CT Courses and want to apply for the Primary School Teacher (Class I to V) Post should apply for the PAPER- I . After qualifying this exam a candidates can apply for the Primary School Teacher Post.
PAPER - II : - The candidates those have completed Graduation (+3) in and stream and also completed B.Ed and want to apply for the Upper Primary School Teacher that is ( Class VI to VIII) have to qualify this exam inorder to apply for the teacher post.
Educational Qualification Required For OTET Exam :
As specified BY Govt. in School & Mass Education Department, Odisha, No.14302/ SME/ Dt.04.06.2012 and letter No.23860/SME Dt.21.10.2013 of , Bhubaneswar, a candidates should have the following minimum qualification to appear this examination.
- Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Or 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) approved by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India)
- Or Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education ( thats is CT Course)
- Or 2 years Diploma in Special Education approved by Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.)
- Or 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI
- Or Higher Secondary (+2 or equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. (integrated course). Relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks in +2 or at the graduation level shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ SEBC category.
- Candidates who have secured minimum marks in +2 or graduation level, as prescribed at the time of admission into Teacher Education Course; shall also be eligible to appear at OTET 2014.
- Candidates who are pursuing (Final Year) of any of the teacher education courses (recognized by NCTE or by the RCI as the case may be) specified above, in both the categories; can also appear at OTET 2014.
The Untrained candidates, means the candidates those have neither completed CT or B.Ed course and belonging to SC, ST & PH category and having qualifying mark (5% relaxation in minimum qualifying marks in +2 or Graduation Level as the case may be, for the candidates belonging to SC, ST categories) can also apply.
How to LOG IN :
- Log on to "www.prestigeresults.in" & download the step by step instructions, Applicability & Eligibility, Qualifying Criteria, Syllabus and its structure and Instruction for Physical Handicapped candidates in order to gather all information regarding OTET, 2015 along with procedure for filling up of online application form.
- Then Log on to "Apply Online".
- If you have already registered enter "User ID" & "Password" and click "Log in" to fill up the application form.
- If not registered click at "Click here to Register", the screen will show register for OTET, 2015.
- Fill all the four fields and click on "Generate OTP" button.
- Wait for 5 minutes to get OTP and then enter the same in the OTP field and click on "Register" button.
- Log in page for OTET, 2015 will be shown on the screen and you are now a registered user. Now enter User ID & Password and click "Log in" button to the page "Application form for OTET-2015".
- Here you will see eight sections here as under :- Personal Details, Examination Details, Payment Details, Address Details, Educational Qualifications, Professional Qualifications, Photo & Signature and Declaration.
- Correct data shall be entered by the candidate. If any wrong data is entered or correct information is suppressed, which is detected at later stage, the candidature/ result of the candidate shall be cancelled and criminal case shall be initiated against the candidate.
At the time of online registration, the candidates should bring scan copy of following documents.
- Scan copy of Date of Birth (SSLC/ Matriculation Marks List as applicable).
- Scan copy of Caste/ Community Certificate (Applicable for SC/ST/OBC/SEBC)
- Scan copy of Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- Scan copy of +2 Certificate for Untrained Candidate (SC/ST/PH)
- Scan copy of “Continuing certificate” for candidate appearing Qualifying Exam.-2015.
- Enter Personal details and save personal details.
- Enter Examination details and save examination details.
- Click "Generate Pay-in Slip". Pay in slip will be generated. Go to the nearby State Bank of India and deposit the amount. A Journal No. will be given by the Bank. Visit the LINK again and enter the Journal No. and click on "Save payment details".
1. Before entering the Journal No., you can edit personal & examination details as many times. But after clicking the "Save Payment Details", no information should can be edited.
2. Deposit the fee amount only through the generated pay in slip which has been allotted with a unique number. No other mode of payment is allowed and in such case the application of the candidate will be rejected.
3. The fee for the OTET will be Rs.400/- per all category of candidates which will automatically be printed on the generated pay-in slip.
- Only after the payment is done, other fields down order will be made live.
- Enter address details and save.
- Enter the requisite qualification fields applicable to you (General and/ or professional as the case may be).
- Upload the photo and full signature.
- Read the declaration thoroughly and submit the application.
- Print submitted application and keep it for your reference and future use.
- A message will be sent to you regarding successful submission of application form. However appearance of candidate for the test will be subject to verification by the B.S.E., Odisha.