How to prevent Mobile or Smartphone battery explosion.
1. Don't use your phone while charging. Like calling, chatting, gaming etc. Don't answer calls or call out while charging your cell phone.
2. Don't leave your mobile phone in hot areas.
3. Avoid charging overnight.
4. Regularly check your battery, If battery seems to have swollen, replace battery as soon as possible.
5. Avoid using duplicate Chargers, cheap batteries. They can harm you phone and battery.
6. Always use manufacture's original Battery and chargers, adapters.
7. Don't receive international call from unknown numbers and don't install unknown third party applications.
8. Don't buy cheap smartphones with high configuration.
READ IN ODIA
Download PDF to Read/Print in Odia