Sep 25, 2016
OTSE: Apply For OSSTA Talent Search Examination 2016 (For Class 9th Students)
- Only students reading in class IX during 2016-17, securing 60% or more marks in the last annual Exam 2015 of Class VIII shall be eligible to apply (For State funded Schools only).
- The application form duly filled in shall reach the General Secretary, OSSTA, Nayasarak, Cuttack-2 on or before 15.10.2016 through District Secretary.
- Two Pass Port size photographs duly attested by the Headmaster of the concerned school shall be pasted in the space provided in the application form.
- Incomplete or incorrect application and application received after due date will summarily be rejected.
- Centre for the examination will be fixed by OSSTA in each Education District.
- Candidate should produce admit card in the examination centre as and when required.
- They should write their Roll No. clearly in the space provided in the O.M.R. Answersheet.
- No one is allowed to keep any other thing with him I her other than the admit card, ball pen and HB pencil.
- They should reach the examination Hall at least half an hour before the examination starts. Malpractice of any sort may lead to expulsion.
- The candidates are to appear the examination on 100 marks in two hour duration in a single sitting. The questions shall be of multiple choice. The candidate shall choose the correct answer from the alternative (A,B,C,D) and mark that on the OMR Answer sheet neatly without any sorts of overwriting or cut.
- The question paper shall cover from different subjects like: Odia-10 marks, English - 10 marks, Science -15 marks, Mathematics - 15 marks, Social Science - 10 marks, G.K. - 20 marks, Mental Ability Test- 20 marks.
POST YOUR COMMENT USING FACEBOOK
About : SRIMAN BHABANI PRASAD PANDA
Owner/Designer of OdiaPortal.IN and India's #1 Pro-Wrestling Website ProWrestling.IN. I am a Web Devloper, Blogger, Teacher, Digital Photo designer. Former Student of Salipur College, Salipur; Salipur High School and Saraswati Shishu Vidya Mandira, Salipur. Follow Me on Facebook - Twitter